CPA John L. Fulcher provides affordable professional accounting, consulting and tax services that go beyond the scope of traditional services offered by most practitioners.
We look beyond the numbers -- exploring all possibilities, finding solutions, and adding value to your decision making. Put simply, we provide good service.
How do we define good service? Good service means being proactive with advice, sticking to deadlines, being accessible with our expertise, exceeding expectations, and remaining fully committed to helping our clients succeed.
We offer a full range of accounting, consulting and tax services tailored specifically for small to medium sized businesses.
Our basic accounting services include:
- General accounting: We will set-up, organize and maintain your accounting system.
- Bookkeeping: We will clean-up, organize and maintain your general ledger.
- Accounts payable/receivable: We will handle your payables and receivables and help you manage cash flow.
- Payroll Services: We provide full service, low cost payroll preparation, payroll tax reporting, and timely filing of federal, state and local payroll taxes. With JLF handling your tax deposits and paperwork electronically, you need not worry about penalties and late fees. We will examine, enter and maintain your employee timesheet information, prepare your payroll and print your checks.
- Financial statement preparation for internal and external purposes: We will email you timely financial management reports that allow you to keep up with the day-to-day finances of your business.
- Bank reconciliations: We will reconcile your business checking account to be able to identify lost checks and deposits, detect and prevent unauthorized bank charges, detect any embezzlement of company funds and to have an accurate reading of your company’s financial health.
- Purchase order tracking: We will track what is being purchased, when it was purchased, what price it was purchased for and who it was purchased from.
- Expense account entries: We will examine and enter receipts from all of your expense accounts.
- Customized reports: We will customize reports and spreadsheets to your exact specifications.
- Sales tax calculation and reports: We will calculate the correct amount of sales tax and prepare your monthly sales tax forms.
- Balance sheets and income statements: We will provide you with accurate and timely balance sheets and income statements so you will know where your business stands at any time.
If your company uses any version of QuickBooks, we can help. John L. Fulcher CPA supports QuickBooks online, as well as a variety of other QuickBooks software. We offer a variety of QuickBooks services, including:
- Setting up a chart of your accounts
- Maintaining records of transactions
- Creating financial statements
- Creating tax schedules
- Creating timely management reports
- Bank reconciliations
Along with our bookkeeping and accounting services, we also offer additional services to assist with any other requirements you may have. Additional accounting services include:
- Tax preparation
- Payroll services
- Audit assistance
- Financial analysis
- Budget preparation
- Cost or project accounting