The mission of John L. Fulcher is to provide its clients with accurate, relevant, needed, and usable financial information and services in the most efficient, effective, and timely manner possible.
As we strive to achieve this mission, we will:
- adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards in all our dealings;
- exercise honesty, diligence, and objectivity in all our activities;
- safeguard the integrity of confidential or proprietary information entrusted to us;
- treat everyone with courtesy, respect, and understanding;
- encourage our employees to grow in knowledge and experience;
- use technology and knowledge to constantly improve the quality of our work.
We are committed to the ethics code of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the stringent ethical guidelines of our firm.